Locoloader Browser Extension
Locoloader tries its best to provide you as many features as possible out-of-the-box. However, sometimes a little help is required – the browser extension helps the Locoloader to give you more. Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Firefox for Android.
Why Use Extension?
Left-click Download Buttons
Download files more conveniently. One click is better than two.
Single-click Bulk Downloads
Save a lot of time by downloading entire playlists, galleries or albums with a single click.
Organize your downloads by title with zero effort.
Extended Features For Supported Websites
Get more download options in selected supported websites.
How to install the Locoloader Chrome Extension
- 1To get started, open Chrome and visit the homepage of the Locoloader extension in the Chrome Web Store.
- 2Click on Add to Chrome to add the extension.
- 3Click on Add extension to confirm. You can see that the extension can read and change data in several domains. Thanks to this, you can get more links.
- 4If you use incognito mode, allow the extension to work in incognito mode (read below).
How to enable Chrome extension in incognito mode
- 1With Google Chrome open, click on the menu button at the top right (three horizontal dots).
- 2Navigate to More tools › Extensions.
- 3Find the Locoloader extension and click on Details.
- 4Enable the option Allow in incognito.
How to install the Locoloader Firefox Extension
- 1To get started, open Firefox and visit the homepage of the Locoloader extension in Firefox Browser Add-ons.
- 2Click on Add to Firefox to add the extension.
- 3Click on Add to confirm. You can see that the extension can read and change data in several domains, thanks to this, you can get more links.
- 4If you use private windows, click on Allow this extension to run in Private Windows and confirm it with Okay, Got It.
How to enable Firefox extension in private windows
- 1With Firefox open, click on the menu button at the top right (three horizontal lines).
- 2Click on Add-ons.
- 3Find the Locoloader extension and click on the button with three horizontal dots and Manage.
- 4Enable the option: Run in Private Windows.