Convert Files with VLC Commands
Get the most from Locoloader. Use auto-generated VLC commands to convert files the fast and reliable way. If you can copy-paste, you can use VLC commands. It’s as simple as that.
- 1Install the free VLC Media Player and do not change the installation folder. Locoloader uses VLC commands to convert audio and video files to various formats. Skip this step if you have already installed VLC Media Player.
- 2Copy a VLC command from Locoloader.
- 3Open the Command Prompt app, which is part of Windows.
- 4Right-click (or use CTRL+V) in the Command Prompt to paste the command. Then, confirm it with the Enter key. This will open the VLC player and begin the conversion.
- 5Your converted file will be stored in your Downloads folder.
Struggling with conversion? Ask for help.
If you need to stop the conversion automatically, just append the time limit in seconds at the end of the command. For example: --run-time=3600
Millions of VLC Downloads and Counting
If you’ve never heard of VLC and are you worried about whether it is safe to install, don’t worry! VLC Media Player is the most popular media player and converter in the world with a 20-year history. The development began at the École Centrale Paris and is now covered by the non-profit organization VideoLAN based in France. Although VLC is one of the best programs you can have, it is completely free. Consider supporting the people behind this amazing project with a small donation.
VLC official website:
History and comprehensive description of VLC Media Player:
M3U8 to MP4 video
M3U8 to MP3 audio
MPD to MP4 video
WEBM to MP4 video
WEBM to MP3 audio
M4A to MP3 audio