Locoloader tries to provide you with as many features as possible right out of the box. But sometimes, a little help is needed. The browser extension helps Locoloader give you more. It is available for Chrome and Firefox.
Standard Download Buttons
Download files more conveniently with a single left-click.
Organize your downloads by title with zero effort.
Single-Click Bulk Downloads
Save a lot of time by downloading entire playlists, galleries, or albums with a single click.
Get more download options for selected supported websites.
How to Enable the Chrome Extension in Incognito Mode
- 1With Google Chrome open, click on the menu button at the top right corner (three horizontal dots).
- 2Navigate to Extensions › Manage Extensions.
- 3Find the Locoloader extension and click on Details.
- 4Enable the option Allow in Incognito.
How to Enable Firefox Extension in Private Windows
- 1With Firefox open, click on the menu button at the top right corner (three horizontal lines).
- 2Click on Add-ons and themes.
- 3In the left navigation menu click on Extensions.
- 4Find the Locoloader extension and click on the button with three horizontal dots and Manage.
- 5Set the option Run in Private Windows to Allow.